Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 weeks!!!

Today was a long day and it was a tiresome day as well.

I was up at 7 for my last invert lab on Echinoderms, and it was a pretty sweet lab with sea stars and sea urchins and sea cucumbers.

I was back at rez just after nine and then I was crawled back in to bed for a bit, and then went to Ochem at 11:30 and I was quite lost :( I was tired and just not feeling it, it was a rough class.

After Ochem Devon came with me back to rez and we worked on our Biochem assignment and we actually got quite a bit done :)

Then came invert which was a rather gross lecture on nematodes and then Micro which was a less gross lecture.

After micro I had soup for dinner and then at 7 i went to a Pink Party with Morganne and Jenna, and in case people don't know a pink party is all about cervical and breast health and raising awareness of it. It was awesome times, it was very informative and there were snacks and prizes and all in all good time :)

After than Morganne, Katy and I chatted and then I went and got some recipes, and now I am getting ready for bed as I am going to attempt to go to spin tomorrow morning at 7:15, so we'll see how that goes.

Sadly I just remembered that Katie and I did not do yoga today :(
Maybe tomorrow or this weekend and by maybe I mean yes at some point in the next 3 days


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment