Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Losing Motivatipon to Study wya too early

This morning was a sleep in morning, but as per usual I did not really sleep in.

I stayed in bed until 10:30, then I made breakfast, brushed my teeth, and got ready for OChem. Ochem was scary. I have the midterm on thursday and I am super frightened about it.

After Ochem I had lunch and did some invert studying before my midterm and at 2:30, I wrote my midterm and I'm not sure how well I did on it, I feel like the stuff I studied the hardest wasn't even on the midterm :( That was unfortunate.

During my midterm I had gotten 5 missed calls from my brother, So I called him back, turns out he had sorted everything out, he sold my broken car.. byebye Mayter, I'm gunna miss you. But at least he got some money for it and he remembered to take my stuff out of the car before the guy took it away.

Micro was okay.

After micro I had dinner, leftover curry and a bun and it was good.
At 7 I went to the gym with Katie and Nikki and I got back and watched Glee while waiting for Morganne, sadly Morganne never came, so I did pilates on my own, but that's okay, It's a busy time for everyone.

I really should have been studying Ochem today, but I have no motivation, all I want to do is go home and be home for the summer and to be away from school for awhile. I have checked out, But I need to really check back in as I still have 5 weeks to get through. Tomorrow my goal is to turn the motivation back on.

Wish me luck.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment