Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stupid Headache, didn't go away all day.

this morning i was up at 10 and did pilates with Morganne at 10:30, then I went to see Katie and Liz and had waffles. After waffles Katie and I went to the gym and I would like to now mention that today it was +5 outside and sunny this morning, it was soo nice. the gym was good.

After the gym I showered and tried to get my homework done, and I did mange to get some of my physics assignment done and I got a bit of invert studying done, but all in all not super productive. I also called my Daddy and my Mommy and had some nice chats with them.

At 4:30 it was time for music trivia Rez Challenge. And it was not as much fun as last year, and we sucked, we sucked hard. We came in last place :( But on a brighter note, I still won a gift certificate, go me! there was also free pizza and I ate way too much.

[Insert: Katie is awesome, and apparently Nikki is not as awesome as Katie. No Nikki is awesome because she turned me into the biggest Canucks fan ever and a flames hater. And we love Katie because she's a dinosaur and there's a dinosaur cookie.]

After Rez challenge, Katie and I were doing homework together, and it was nice and then I decided to make cookies and originally I was going to make cookies. At first I was going to make them to take around REz to convince people to vote for me in the Elections next week, but then I realized that I shouldn't have to bribe people to vote for me, and I ended up making cookies anyways but only for cool people, whom I like.

The cookies are alright, i think i'm going to freeze them so i don't eat them all, though it is tempting. I think most people are going out tonight, but I'm not I still have a headache and going out would be a bad idea, also It's daylight savings time tonight so I loose an hour of sleep. :(

40 days till home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment