Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today was a pretty good day all in all

This is a brief summary as I should be getting to bed soon

I woke up at 7:30 :( and could not fall back asleep because of Katy's door :(

I gave up on trying to sleep and got up and got ready for class

I went to Ochem and it was hard, but it's almost over :)

After Ochem I had lunch and then tried to goto Guy's office hours but he was not in his office :(

I went to invert

I found out more people who are taking systematic botany at the end of the summer and I am now more stoked..

i went to micro and found out I got mail

After micro I check my mail box and my mom had sent me a card and it was hand made and super cute. I love you mom. i called her to thank her and we had a nice little chat that couldn't last long as she was at work.

I went to the Gym with Katie and it was good

i hung out with katie and nikki and we had cream of wheat, yum.
Then I did pilates and then Tara and Liz came over and we watched infomercials for awhile and that is a brief summary of my day.

Side note: I just wanna go home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment