Thursday, March 10, 2011

42 days till no more school

This morning was an early one and I was so tired, I did not even want to goto my lab I was feeling sick and bloated and gross, it was unpleasant, and is still unpleasant.

The lab was some how still short even though we had to dissect a grasshopper, and a crayfish, we still finished in just over an hour, which was nice and then i worked on my Biochem notes until I had to goto my Ochem class, which was scary, it was review class, and I do not know my stuff, and I have a lot of work to do.

After Ochem, I went back to rez and had lunch consisting of leftovers from my dinner, and is was delicious, but sadly not very filling :( i continued to work on my Biochem notes and I completed them before going to my invert class. And it was an awesome class, all about spiders and scorpions and it was awesome, we got to see how some spiders hunt and the mating rituals of jumping spiders which is quite amazing. I also learned that is sucks to be a make spider, because if her fails to woo his woman, he doesn't just get no action, he gets eaten. So guys really shouldn't ever complain, at least we don't eat them.

After invert I had a bagel and a quickie phone call with Kristy and we were supposed to continue our call but someone never got back to me and I just tried to call her and she didn't answer.

Micro was rather boring and hard to follow especially since I didnt have the notes and whenever I don't have my notes I tend to drift in and out, which is no good.

After micro, I had dinner, I had taco salad it was good. then I completed my invert lab assessment which is good, and then I just chilled and stretched and then Morganne came over.

We hung out, it was nice and chill, we chatted until katie came over to do yoga and then Morganne had to leave. Katie and I did yoga and it was super nice and then Liz and Nikki invaded, which was okay. Katie and I finished yoga with an audience. It was nice. We all hung out for a bit and then Katy and Tara came home with Adam and convinced everyone but me to go down to the moose. I stayed home for a few reasons, the most important being that I need to save money.

On a side note, Dan and I might be going to the price is right in May, I'll know if its happening by tomorrow, so I will keep you posted.

I also started following Liz's blog.

i think i'm going to chill and maybe shower and get ready of bed or maybe even do some stumbling,


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment