Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gym, two days in a row, go me, and Liz and Katie

This morning I was first awoken by someone showering followed by a text message a few hours later, followed by my alarm, but I was already awake when it went off.

I ate breakfast and went to ochem
After ochem I went to the bookstore with Jenna and Devon to get a poster board to make an Ochem reaction map., which I worked on after lunch until my Invert class.

Invert was good and after that i went to tim hortons and bought my first roll up the rim, and won :) wooo go me.

Micro was alright and after that i had dinner courtesy of Kallie, Soft Tacos, and the I went to collect nomination signatures for Rez Council elections and then I went to the gym with Liz and Katie and it was good, after the gym I called my Daddy and had a nice chat :)
Then i continue to work on some Ochem stuff and I was interrupted by a semi drunk Adam with a swollen eye coming into our room, claiming he's fine. I looked at his eye and I think he'll be okay. He got a big toe to the eye, because Ryan tickled outback dan and outback Dan then kicked Adam in the face. Adam had come to my room because I needed to see what was drawn on him under the black light, and it was pretty sweet, he looked kinda robotish, it was sweet.

Then I showered and now Im typing in my blog. and I gotta get ready for bed.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment