Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still searching for that motivation I lost

This morning i woke up with every intention of having a productive and successful day, sadly this was not the case :(

I went to physics which was quite a bore and not a very productive class. Then I went back to rez to do some Ochem studying and I did get a bit done, but not nearly enough before I had to go and give my speech for Rez council elections, the good news is my speech went well and also i'm now running unopposed, my competition dropped out of the race, YAY!

After speeches, I went to my physics SI and then I finished my assignment, did some Ochem and did a touch of microbi lab stuff, before going to my microlab review which I left in like 15minutes, whats the point in learning new stuff when I already have to learn Ochem and Biochem this week, I will save the micro lab stuff until this weekend when my midterms will be behind me.

On my way back from my lab I ran into Nikki, Liz and Katie who were going to Walmart so I tagged along, as a break in hopes that my motivation would return after.

Once back from walmart we were supposed to goto step pump, but everyone bailed and then i didn't want to go alone, so I changed back into my regular clothes and ate cookies and studied and was a blob.

Adam came over and long story short, Kallie and I challenged him to eat about 3.5 Liters of Ice cream and let's just say I now owe adam a sandwhich. Liz came over and we were supposed to go door to door but we got caught up in the ice cream eating and that didn't happen, we did however watch america's next top model, which was pretty good.

Then we went to rez council

Before I finish I would like to Give a shout out to Morganne. I hope that you're week starts getting better and that you get time to recharge and relax this weekend. also good luck on your GIS lab final.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment