Sunday, March 6, 2011

After 3 days of Pilates, my powerhouse is sore.

So this morning I got up early and I started my laundry, which I had intended to do which was a good way to start the day, I also made myself cream of wheat and some tea for breakfast.

I worked on Invert for awhile, and then I finished up my laundry and at noon, Katie and I made Pretzels, Katy also helped and we made many pretzels, though few of the pretzels remain, most have been eaten, they were delicious.

I continued to study invert and such and then at 3 it was Sundae, Sunday in Katelyn's Room so I went and made a sundae and it was delicious, after that I worked on more invert, made dinner, watched Kung Fu Panda, had a nice long chat with Morganne, who will be joining me for AM pilates tomorrow as Fabris can't. Then I did Pilates for Cardio, by myself, :( and my abs are hurting, my core is just not strong enough for pilates, but it will be, Muhahahahahahahaha.

I may have challenge Dan to an ab off, but I figure that it's a win win situation, either I get abs or he does, or maybe we both will, so really anyway you look at it, it's a good thing. :)

After pilates, I ate some chips, I know, I'm bad, and I plan on getting ready for bed and turning in early, I'm tired and I have to get up earlier tomorrow to do pilates, YAY!!!

so, that's all folks


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment