Sunday, March 13, 2011

I still got that headache :(

I woke up this morning at like 7 for no apparent reason and then tried to go back to sleep until my alarm went off at 10. I got out of bed and did the usual morning stuff like brushing my teeth and such, until Morganne came over at about 10:30 to do pilates, she is an awesome pilates partner by the way, she's committed and we are also both not that flexible which is a way is good and less embarrassing when we can't do things the exact way due to lack of flexibility.

After Pilates I took a shower and got dressed and then made myself breakfast consisting of toast and egg and some strawberries, yum :) as I was making and eating breakfast I was also watching Lilo and Stitch which is an awesome movie btw, super cute, I had forgotten how much I liked it, except now I want to watch the tv show.

After Lilo and Stitch is when the studying began, and today was all about the Ochem. I took a break for lunch and to make curry for dinner and eventually I reached the point where I could absorb no more, mainly due to the pain that still resides in my head. I then spent the last little while watching the Lion King and tidying up my room, and I think now it's time for PJ's and teeth brushing as I have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow to do AM pilates, YAY!!!

Roughly 40 days till home. I Can't wait


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment