Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wishing it was Friday

Last night I had a horrible sleep, it started with the snow plows keeping me up, then people were snow jumping and screaming until like 3am, it was ridiculous, like come on people it was a Wednesday Night. And once the noise stopped, I still couldnt sleep, I was tossing and turning all night until my alarm went off at 7am.

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for my invert lab, and it was some how still a short lab, we learned how to tell the sex of spiders and scorpions, it was pretty cool. I made it back to Rez by 9:30 and checked my email to discover that my Ochem class was canceled, I almost didnt believe it, so I had to confirm with others that it was actually canceled, and it was so I crawled back in bed and laid down for awhile, and at noon I got out of bed and re got ready, I had lunch and relaxed and I really should have been productive, but I wasn't, I'm soo lazy that it's almost silly. I need to clean my room, and I have notes to do and such and I really need to get myself together, but it's almost the weekend and then I can catch up and clean and do laundry.

After all my classes I went back to Rez and made dinner, and then I relaxed and at 8 Katie and I did yoga and I was soo very sore, and I am still sore, but I hope the stretching I did will make me less sore tomorrow.

Anyways That is all For Now

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment