Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting sick....

This morning Liz and Katie and Adam and I went and did some shopping and i think my best purchase was something I bought dan for his birthday :) But I can't say what it is, just in case he reads this.

After shopping we had lunch and tried to figure out our schedules for next year and mine doesn't work out so well, so i need to figure it all out.

Then katie and I went to the gym and did Cardio, following by pilates, and Cardio before pilates is a bad idea, from now on pilates before cardio, that works out much better.


i then showered and tided my room and did a micro assignment peer review kind of thing and now I am sipping in tea and relaxing and I will be going to be bed early as I am feeling quite ill :(

Night!

1 comment:

  1. i know what dan's present is. I know this because i have the same thing. I am excited for it. and for dan :P

    ReplyDelete