Sunday, March 6, 2011

So much for not spending any more money for awhile.

Things morning i was woken up by katy and kallie talking and walking around at about 8:30 this morning which was frustrating, I then stayed in bed until noonish when Katie texxted me.

I got up, had some toast and all in all had a lazy day in terms of school work.. I did however do Pilates with Katy and then I went to the gym with Katie and Nikki.

After the gym Katie Nikki and I went to go see the movie Beastly which is a version of Beauty and the Beast and it was cute, Liz also joined us.

Then once back at Rez we had hot chocolate and talked about horror movies, bad idea...now i'm a tad paranoid, thanks guys.

Anyways I'm going to get ready for bed, especially since I plan on getting up at 9:30 tomorrow to start laundry and to have a productive day.

I really wish I could text Dan, I miss him and I feel disconnected. I'm not a fan of this feeling :(


NighT!

No comments:

Post a Comment