Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting sicker...

This morning i did pilates by myself when i woke up and it was quite painful and th coughing did not help :(

After pilates was breakfast and studying for the micro lab exam, and then I tried to read a bit of ochem, but it's a tough read :( I will maybe get some more done tonight before bed.

My day was pretty boring, just homework, tea, Tv, the basic stuff.

I think I will be going to be early for two reasons,
1. I'm sick :(
2. I'm doing pilates at 7:45 with Morganne.

Oh today I also did yoga with Katie which was nice and reaxing, then I lent her my heating pad because her back has been bothering her, I hope it helps, I know it usually helps me.

Anyways I'm just gunna relax and get read for bed and maybe have a neocitron

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment