Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Approx. 45 days till home

In case anyone was wondering I will be home in approximately 45 days.

This morning I sadly did not sleep in, there was noise and text messages that prevented me from doing so, sad, but I'll live. Sleep is overrated anyways.

Ochem was good, I actually understood what we were doing, YAY me, though that is on;y 1 of 4 chapters that will be on next thursdays midterm. I'm kinda scared.

After Ochem I had lunch and worked on my Ochem reaction mind map thing, then eventually I had to go to Invert and it was a good class, we got to learn about Arthropods :)

Then I had micro which was kind of boring, but I made it through it. I then had a quick snack and went to get Katie to goto the gym, and when she was getting ready there was a car accident at the 3-way stop by Rez and we had a nice view of it, no one was hurt which is good, but there was a fair bit of damage to both cars.
We met up with Adam and walked to the gym and we got an even better view of the accident and now the cops and UNBC security were involved.

The gym was good, 30minutes on the elliptical, yay me, then we all came back to rez and Katie and I met up with Morganne and we went and go free milkshakes which were yummy but bad, lol if ya know what I mean.

then Morganne and I hung out for awhile and had some very nice chats before we did pilates, and we were both shocked when we were done in 15 minutes, we thought it was going to be 27 minutes, apparently not, lol.

Then we went to Katie's room and she was skyping Erica so we all had a nice chat, then I came home and showered and I'm going to now get ready for bed.



Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment