Monday, February 28, 2011

Only 7 more mondays left

After today there are only 7 more mondays that i will be in prince george, until September of course.

Today was a soso day, physics was a bore, I went to Kallie's stats class and got some notes done, and biochem was kinda shitty because he didn't post the new notes and I find it hard to pay attention in the class unless I have something to follow along with.

I went to the gym with Liz and Katie and it was a good workout and then I went to my Physics lab all sweaty, luckily it was an easy lab and it was done and handed it in two hours.

I cam back, made nachos for dinner, and Fabris and I worked on my campaign posters, because in case I haven't mentioned, I'm running of an executive position on Rez council. here's hoping it goes well.

I am currently waiting for Dan to get off work, we have a skype date, which I am looking forward to.

Anyways its PJ time!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment