Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just not my lucky day....

Today I thought was going to be the day where that lucky piece of bamboo I won would be useful. It wasn't, i think it actually might be bringing me bad luck.

I had my Ochem midterm which was not very fun and did not go very well, followed by my invert midterm which went slightly better but not awesome,

Then I had a nice chat with Kristy before my micro class. Then in micro we had a review class and I have a lot to go over my thursday, and then I get back to rez and I've missed a call and due to my lack of caller ID, I did not know who had called.

My phone rings again and its my brother Daniel, calling to tell me that he just rear-ended someone in my car and now I have no car. Awesome. After the call ended I was angry and upset, to the point where I was shaking and didn't know what to do, I gave myself a headache.
As pathetic as it may be, I loved my car, I loved the freedom I had with it and it was taken away by something that I had no control over. It sucks, and it will continue to suck. That car was the best money I had ever spent, and now I have nothing and to make matters worse, I don't have collision, which means I get nothing from ICBC.

I could continue ranting about how angry I am and about how this screws a lot of thins up, but for now, I'm done being angry. There's nothing I can do, and my anger isn't going to help the situation at all, so I have to try and get over and just keep moving, though it's hard.

I've already started looking for a new car and by new i mean one that is less than 2 grand, and hopefully things will all get sorted out eventually.

Still it all adds up to a shitacular day. And now I think I might go eat something as I skipped dinner.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment