Thursday, February 10, 2011

two more sleeps!!

this day has been a long one, the snow plows had me up at 2am and then I had to actually get up at 7 for my lab.

The lab was short, I was back home within an hour, which was good and bad, I used the time to study for micro, which was good, and then I went off to Ochem where Guy had already marked our midterms, it was a stressful class waiting to get them back. I got 60% which was okay.

I then almost slept in my invert class for no reason, luckily I had a burst of energy before my mirco midterm which I was done in like 20minutes. i think I did alright on it.

I still have one midterm tomorrow and I dont know what to expect. Hopefully it goes well, its my last class before reading break. Then I get to homework and get ready to leave, which wont be until Saturday eveningish. I look forward to it. minus seeing my car, that wont be good.

Anyways I'm tired and wish to lie down,


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment