Friday, February 11, 2011

Just not my week.

Between my mayter getting in a wreck, my 4 midterms and now me not getting the RA position, this has just not been my week. There's a part of me that doesn't want to come back to UNBC at all. I really don't know what I am going to do in the fall, I don't know if I want to live in Rez or not, I have no idea who I'm going to live with, it' just a lot of have to deal with.

I'm pretty sure that the stick I won on sunday isn't very lucky, I think it may actually be bad luck, because I feel like everything is going to shit, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, which is very frustrating.

I'm really glad that I get to go home tomorrow, I need to go home, I need to get away from Rez and school and the fucking snow plows that wake me up, keep me up and give me headaches, I'm kind of getting sick of things not going in my favour in any way shape or form, and yes I am bitching, but it's my blog and I don't force anyone to read it.

I'm also kind of made at myself, I should have applied to be an RA last year, or I should have applied for the Green RA position or I should have been more involved in residence, but with my luck even if I had done all that I would still be in the exact same situation I am now.
No real plan for the fall
Frustrated
Alone on a friday night
Listening to fucking snow plows that only add to my bad mood,

Why can't I be at home, but still go to school here, I like it here in terms of school, but I like home in terms of many other things.

I will probably 100% be coming back to UNBC in the fall, even though I don't really at the moment want to, but I should, I started here and I feel like I can finish here and even though I don't feel like I belong here, I'll stay, just to show that I can and then when I have my degree I can go back to where I really belong, which is not here.


I think I'm going to go shower and pack and then maybe go to bed as long as the snow plows dont keep me up, which they probably will.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment