Saturday, February 26, 2011

A do nothing day...

This morning I was woken up early than I would have liked, which was unfortunate, but I then remained in bed for quite some time, i feel like I could have spent all day in bed, but be proud of me because I didn't.

I got up and did some biochem notes, and then Adam came over and we hungout for a bit and then Katie joined us and we all laid about watching tv and talking about how we all wanted tim hortons and when we finally decided to get up and go down to the school to get tim hortons, we walked all the way down there only to find out it was closed.

We sat there awhile until we decided to go back to Katies room and have hot chocolate, YUMM... adam and I then sat and read cosmo magazines and Katie did some facebook creeping, it was nice chill time.
We hung out for a longg time doing nothing.

Eventually it was 7pm and we had to get ready fro Rez challenge, which basically no one went to, only two people from my floor participated, Kealy and I, but we represented and there was a small turn out from basically every floor, so it wasn't so bad.

We played bench ball which is a modified version of dodgeball and it was painful, there was also a relay race which was also painful, followed by a blindfolded obstacle course, it was a soso time.


All in all a do nothing day

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment