Monday, February 7, 2011

5 days until home

Last night not a good sleep,
from the snow plows, to the laughter in the living room to my stomach being upset, I got maybe a few hours of sleep total.

I woke up at 7:45 to day good bye to Erica, and then went back to bed for like 45mintues and got ready for class and went all the way down to the school only to find out that my class was canceled, awesome.
I went back to Rez and crawled back into bed because I was not feeling well and I did not goto biochem but I did goto my physics lab which was so ridiculous, I hate physics labs.

After that I had dinner and did some Ochem studying, and then I got caught up watching the bachelor and ate too many snacks. I was having a serious salt craving and now I feel worse because I ate too much :(

I am now going to get into my pjs and wait to call Dan


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment