Thursday, February 24, 2011





I feel like this photo sums up my day, well at least the best part of it, and it come with a story.


Recent the researchers of the peach penguins on Penis Iceberg Isle had noticed the penguins acting strange, the king had become lazy and the queen was not pleased.
There came a day in 2011, and the penguins mutinied against the king and threw him to the shark who tore him apart and sprinkles burst out him like he was a pinata.

The queen then took over, taking her rightful place on the thrown where she would forever be a fair and just leader.


As for the rest of my day it wasn't very interesting, just the same old same old, me not wanting to do anything and it's cold and umm yea.

I think I need to get ready for bed though because I have been staying up wayy too late

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment