Friday, February 25, 2011

yet another friday night in

This morning I was up at 8:30 and was capable of going to physics, but I was not feelin too well so I decided against it and crawled back into bed for awhile, then I decided to get up and call my mommy before getting ready for my biochem class. IN that class all we did was hand in our assignment and then watch a movie entitled the secret of life, it was a decent movie I guess.

After class I went to the gym with Liz and Katie and then we went grocery shopping along with Lindsay. I am quite enjoying spending time with katie and Liz, they are a nice break from tension and negativity and other such things.

So thank you Katie and Liz :)

After groceries I made soft pretzels and I don't think I like the recipe I used, it has an odd taste that I can't put my finger on.

Tonight was the night of the Pub Crawl which I did not attend due to lack of ticket, and it kinda sucks, but oh well it's just one night and I am not the only one who didnt get a ticket.

I hope they have fun.

I on the other hand have been spending the night in, watching sex and the city and eating chips and I think I might goto bed early, or maybe I'll watch a movie or maybe I'll do something else that doesn't involve leaving my room.

Anyways..


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment