Saturday, February 5, 2011

Semi Formal...but don't get too excited

This morning, both Erica and Fabris went to my phsyics class with me, I had a possee :)
After class I spoke with my mom for a bit on the phone and then went to my biochem class, which was not all that interesting.

After class I came back to Rez and had lunch and then did some baking with Erica and we were going to watch how to train your dragon, but that didn't happen :(

Then Erica, Tara, Fabris, Jenna and I went to college heights and went to lazena, aredenes and the liquor store. I bought 3 shirts and ardene and only spent 11 dollars, yay for sales :)

After this we went to taco del mar for dinner and I was the only one who had been before and it was delicious as per usual.

Then we got back to rez and the getting ready for formal began, and that was fun, I borrowed one of taras dresses last minute, it was blue, which is weird because I don't wear blue.

Eventually we made it to the semiformal, but only Erica and Katie and I went down at 936 which was the original plan, but everyone else kind of didn't, not a surprise.

At first the semi formal was alright, but then people said things and did things and i got sick of getting stepped on and elbowed etc, but drunk people and became not so happy and spent most of my time sitting at a table.
I hope everyone else had a good time.

Nikki, Liz and I caught the 12:36 bus up to the university and upon getting back, I realized that one of the times i got stepped on the heel had actually broken the skin, in between two of my toes, awesome. Our room was also a mess, i tidied up and did dishes, but couldnt do much about the entire drink that someone had spilt on the floor, hopefully our room wont smell like booze.

i was going to try and stay up until Tara and Erica and Fabris get home, but I don't think that I will make it until then :(

I hope I don't miss out on anything, I tried to stay up, I could have gone to bed almost an hour ago...


Night!

P.S. I wish I was home

P.P.S. I wish I had enjoyed the night more

No comments:

Post a Comment