Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoping to get back into the groove of school

So this morning i got up a tad earlier than normal so I could shower and I realized that the Rez shower isnt too bad.
I then had breakfast and finished an assignment and was surprised when a random maintenance guy showed up to fix the window in Ericas Old room, Kallie forgot to mention that this would be happening, so it was confusing and surprising, it's a good thing I had gotten up earlier.

Class was alright today, and I was quite productive, I finished my paper that is due tomorrow and I studied for my physics midterm tomorrow morning, and I hope I am prepared enough, but there isn't much I can do now.

The rest of my day was not in anyway eventful and I will probably be going to bed soon.


Oh today I also found out that Dan wont be visiting in March :(
But he should be coming up to get me in April with my Dad :)


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment