Tuesday, February 1, 2011

11 days till home

Thats right the count down has begun, well it really began on January 4th when I came back to PG but thus is the OFFICIAL countdown to when I go home.

Today was a soso day, I tried to sleep in a bit, but that didn't go so well and then I had my first review Ochem class which scared me a bit for the midterm that lies ahead, but it should all work out in the end. i just have to work hard and be productive for the next week, which will be hard with all the non school related things that are going on like Erica coming up on Thursday and Semi-Formal on Friday and such things.

After Ochem I had lunch and did some physics stuff before going to Invert and then Microbiology, and micro was rough, it was all about genetics, yuck :(


After micro I called my Daddy, and had dinner and made dessert with fabris and then did some invert studying and some Ochem and now my tummy i snot feeling well so I think I'm going to rest up a bit.

Dan got his phone connected today yay!!
I also booked him his road test for February 18th, so wish him luck :)

I think I'm going to relax, fix a few things and then goto bed.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment