Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ericas final day

This morning I slept in and showered and Fabris and Erica wanted to diffuse my hair, and I told them that they could as long as I could do some homework while they were doing it, which I did and they diffused my hair and it looks very very curly and nice and it's very soft, it's very summery looking.

After my hair got did, I did more homework. Then Fabris Erica tara and I went to bollywood night well day in keyoh and we had delicious Indian food and then Fabris Erica and I got henna done on our hands. I also won a good luck stick that is supposed to bring me good luck for a year, which means I should have good luck until Feb 6th 2012. I plan on bringing the lucky stick to all of my midterms.

The rest of my day was spent, studying, watching the superbowl and hanging out with Erica.

Sadly Erica leaves tomorrow which is sad and I can't stay up too late due to having class tomorrow.


Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment