Sunday, February 20, 2011

I guess I should sum up what I did over Reading Break.

I got in on the Saturday, Feb 12, and my plane was delay by about 30minutes which sucked because I was not feeling very well and all I wanted to do was get off the plane, I was greeted by my dad and Oliver, and I did not have to wait too long for my luggage, I was then surprised with a new car that Daniel got me since he kind of wrecked my other one, I know have a Red 1995 Honda Civic that was named PRNDL. We ordered some indian food from Namaste on our way home and when I got there I found out that Kristy had been there like 10minutes earlier, so after we picked up our food, I called Kristy to find out that she was waiting outside of my place with Indian food, lol we think far too alike. Then Dan showed up at the exact time that we pulled into the drive way and he was dressed all fancy because he was at a wedding. he looked pretty good I might add. :) We all sat and ate food and then it was decided that we needed to take a little joy ride in PRNDL, which was fun we ended up at Dan's place for a bit.

On the Sunday, Dan had planned out a Valentines Day thing, a day early due to the fact that he had to work on Valentines day. It was really cute actually. He left early in the morning and came back with Tulips and 3 Pieces of Canvas and he told me what the plan was for the day, First we were going to paint together, then we were going to goto the art Gallery, followed by Dinner at Montannas, and I know montannas doesn't seem romantic, but the reason he chose it was because you can draw on the tables, and then he said that the theme of the Day was Art and that I "put the art in his heart" and yes I know it's cheesy but I am a cheese lover :P

It was a really nice day, relaxing, fun, it just felt so good to be spending time with Dan. Dan spent the night at my place and then went to work in the morning. I spent valentines day with brittany, we had to go to the ICBC claim center, and then we shopped a bit and then we made White chocolate cheesecake, and I cooked Dan steak, actually 2 steaks, and potatoes for his Valentines dinner which I brought to his work, he was surprised and his co-workers were jealous, I stayed with him for his lunch and then went to visit my mom for a bit and then took the cheesecake and some chocolate covered strawberries over to Dan's place to surprise him with when he came home from work. I was a little sad because the cheesecake was slightly undercooked :(


The rest of my week was spent spending time with Dan, I went shopping with Liz and Katie who were in maple ridge for reading break, we went to roosters on Wednesday and basically had a UNBC reunion, there were so many people from UNBC down in the lower mainland for reading break. Dan got his N on Friday which is awesome, I've very proud of him and now he can drive me around, yay!

yesterday I went out for Afternoon tea with Dan and four of his friends, and the tea was good and not too expensive, but the food was super expensive and not all that good, but now we know for next time, only order tea when you go out for tea. After tea, Dan and I had dinner at my moms, and then we went to go see the Green Hornet which was a very good movie, we then rushed back to my place because I still had to pack and as I was packing I started to feel quite ill, I think it was a combination of being anxious and nervous and not really wanting to go back to school.
Dan spent the night and we stayed up way to late, and had to get up way to early.

This morning was a slow one, I go dressed, packed the last minute things, made Dan and I some tea and then My dad, Dan and I went to the airport at about 7:45, once at the airport I began to feel quite ill once again and the felling did not go away :(, i still feel ill, and tired. Adam was awesome and picked me up from the airport in PG and then I unpacked ad laid down for awhile and I think I fell asleep for maybe an hour, I crawled out of bed to eat some dinner, since I haven't gone grocery shopping, I had some frozen Chili, I guess I will have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I did the prep for my physics lab tomorrow and thats really it.

Fabris got home around 8:30ish
Kallie was back on Thursday
Anyways I am super tired, i think I'm going to go get ready for bed, I need sleep, and maybe it will make Prince George seem less crappy.


I miss home already


Night!

2 comments: