Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jenna

This morning physics was boring as per usual

And i sat in on kallies stats class and was actually rather productive. After that I had biochem which was alright and finished like 30minutes early, which would have been nice if I didn't have an SI right after which I then had to wait for.

The SI went really well and I was able to finish my physics assignment before heading off to my micro lab which was rather time consuming, lots of bacteria tests and such things, but Jenna and I got out at about 5 which isn't too bad.

at 6:30 I met Jenna and her roomies in her room as there were all getting ready to go out for Jenna's birthday dinner. I was on the other hand already ready, yay. Some how we managed to catch the bus and made it down to hummus brothers quite quickly and once we were there we had some sangria and ordered our food, which one again was kind of disappointed, I paid like 25$ and left hungry.

Jenna had a good time though, good food good friends and many drinks, she was quite hilarious.
We caught the bus back up and Kelsey and I had a nice chat about old tv shows that we used to watch and now miss.

Once back at Rez we had cake and Jenna and others went to the moose, and I came back to rez to get ready for bed, which I will continue to do after I fill out an application for a conference in Ontario in September.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment