Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scored in Frisbee

So my physics midterm this morning went okay, there, were a couple of questions that I had no idea what to do, but that's okay I guess.
BioChem was soso
and after Biochem I felt like I had nothing to do, I was done my midterm and my paper was ready to be handed in, so I killed time, organized cupboards etc. Hung out with Katie and Liz, and had some cheese cake, yum :)

Then I had my micro lab which was over in 45minutes and I once again felt like I had nothing to do, so I organized my life a bit, had make your own pizza night with Fabris and then went to my last frisbee game of the season :(

And I scored, wooooo go me!
We also won our last game and I played pretty well considering how inactive I had been lately.

It's freezing outside, like -40, with wind chill
and I just showered after going to the REz Council meeting and I should now get into my pjs and go to bed,

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment