Monday, January 31, 2011

2 weeks till valentines day

I know this may seem like an odd title, but I am excited for valentine day. I get to surprise Dan, and I get to be Brittany's valentine as well. It will be a fantabulous day, but thats two weeks from now, so I will get back to the present

Today.

I was up at 8:30, to get ready for class, we actually I was up before then, but refused to move until my alarm went off at 8:30.
Fabris joined me in my physics class because she needed help with Her Intro to Ecology and I told her that I would not skip class to help her, so she came and I helped her in class.

After physics I killed time until BioChem and it was an average class, but sadly we did not get out early. After Bio Chem I had to wait until 1 to go see Guy and get my marked changed on an assignment, and Devon and I also worked on the OChem assignment that is due tomorrow.

Then I had some time to kill before my physics lab, so I sat around, printed off notes, ate some snacks, etc, etc.

Then came my physics lab which wasn't as big of disaster as last week, the worst part was that I forgot to write something down, didn't realize it until I was back in rez and then had to go all the way back to get it but Fabris came with me.
Then I finished my lab and Fabris and I made some baked pasta but we made a little too much so we will be eating it for quite awhile but thats okay because it was delicious.

I did notes until 8 and then went to the gym with fabris and kallie, it was good and then I watched the bachelor, and took a shower and now I am skyping with Dan, so I gotta go.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment