Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day two of classes.

I was awoken this morning before 7am, by a text message from Fabris, the first line read that if I was asleep I could read it later so I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep which wasn't all that successful. I rolled out of bed just before 10:30, got dressed, had breakfast, and went off to class.

I had Ochem at 11:30, and it was the usual Ochem with Guy. It didn't take the full hour and a half and then when I wandered back to rez I walked into our room Fabris was back and Tara and Adam were over and it was nice to see them, and Fabris had brought me back cheese from BALDERSON!!!! yay, I now have soo much cheese, I have smoked gouda, 6 year old cheddar and 3 year old cheddar, I must figure out some amazing cheesey recipes.

I then had Invertebrate Zoology, and the most annoying person ever sat next to me, which made the class unpleasant, but other than the annoyingness next to me I think it's going to be a good class, then I had an hour to kill before microbiology.

Micro was actually a good first class, Egger really likes what he's teaching which i think will make the class so much better. After micro we all went to the moose, but I still don't want to spend money so I had water and left in about 30minutes because I was starving.

Then I tried to get organized for when class really starts which is tomorrow at 9:30am with Physics.

I spent my evening alone, which kind of sucks but I didn't know what else to do. Things still aren't feeling right. I'm homesick and my back and neck hurt and I think I might be getting sick and I haven't been sleeping well and this all adds up to a Chanel that doesn't feel like her usual Optimistic Happy self.

I'm hoping to turn things around soon. Starting sunday, It's time for me to start getting active and studying and reading and relaxing and eating healthy and hopefully I can keep it up for the semester and maybe I'll be really happy with my body by the time school is over for the summer. That was kind of a random side note, oh well I wrote it so it's staying there.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment