Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A day of mixed emotions

I have been running on very little sleep, and I will tell you why.

Last night I went to bed around 11 and just as I was almost asleep I hear this beeping noise coming from outside, and the sound of a large snow plow. I hope that they will go away, they didn't from about 2am until 5ish they were plowing basically the asphalt, there was scraping and beeping and motor type sounds, it was awful, I could not sleep, I wanted to die. just as it finally stopped I try to go back to sleep and just as I'm almost asleep, i hear Kallie waking up which means it's around 7 am, I stay in bed until 8:30, I text kallie to tell her that I wont be in Physics and I planned on trying to sleep until whenever Devon texted me so we could work on homework. Sadly this text cam at 9:30, she had gotten out of her lab early. I was then down at the school around 10:30 and I was very tired.

Luckily we managed to be productive and after going to see our Biochem prof we got the assignment done.

Then I was alerted to the fact that today I got mail, I got two packages. One was from my Daddy and Dan and it consisted of 4.5kg of peach penguins, and a giant wedge of smoked Gouda cheese, and my surprise from Dan which was actually a surprise.. It was How To Train Your Dragon on DVD Blue Ray combo pack which means I get to keep the DVD at school and the Blue Ray will be taken home with me at Reading Break and added to mine and Dan's Blue Ray collection.

I also got my package that consisted of part of Dan's valentines day gift.

After recieving my packages, devon and I finished the Ochem assignment and they she had to go meet her lab TA and I stayed in Rez and tried to productive until my microlab at 3.

My Microlab was short which was nice, but I am still angered by the microlab assignment that is due tomorrow, it's so very Dumb and I really dont care


As I sit here writing this I am getting annoyed and angered with the fact that I can hear snow plows, there is no snow on the road, so why are you here. No one wants them around, snow plow need to leave or do their plowing at a more decent hour or I may have to go lie down in front of the snow plow with my pillow and blanket and hope they get the idea.

Anyways I think I'm done writing for the night, I may try and go to sleep, but if the snow plows start at it again, I wont be going to bed anytime soon.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment