Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can't believe it's only tuesday

Today felt like a long day, I was woken up before my alarm went off, which was unfortunate but luckily I wasn't too tired, well until now. Now I am tired.

My Ochem class was a lot of information to take in at once, we flew through a chapter which means I have an assignment due Thursday, which just adds to my pile of stuff I need to do. After Ochem I tried to get some of my Microlab done, which didnt go super well and then I had to make lunch before going to my Invert class.

My Invert class was kinda cool we learned about Cnidarians, which are mostly sea jellies. Then I killed time until microbio, which was a rough lecture, it was quite boring and hard to focus through. After that lecture I decided that I was going to get my microlab done, so I spent about 30 minutes working on it, then made dinner which consisted of heating up soup.

Then I took the compost out before going to SGU, which was quite a long meeting, after the meeting I was going to go to the gym but instead I worked more on my microlab and I have now completed a rough draft which isn't too bad.

Tomorrow I will go over it and hopefully finish my biochem assignment and my ochem assignment and get my lab prep done and such things.

Today I also found out that I wont have to be the mascot on Friday, yay. i still get to work, I just dont have to wear a furry suit and sweat my ass off, the downside is that I'll get paid less, but that's okay. Money is money.

Today i also had a very nice chat with Morganne :)

I really hope my package gets here tomorrow. Anyways I gotta go get ready for bed and such things.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment