Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sore from Frisbee

So last night I was woken up a few times by a stabbing pain in my head which was rather unpleasant and when I woke up it was still there. And it was a sharp unexpected pain every once in awhile and it sucks, I almost fell over. I took some advil in hope the sharp pain would go away so I could make it through the day, but I obviously did considering I am writing in my blog.

My First Invert Lab went well, I did manage to find a lab partner, Hayden is my lab partner and we managed to find a Dino flagellate. Which was cool, and we were the pioneer's of the class. It was a good, and over in an hour and a half which was nice.

I went back to rez and I still had a dull pain in my head, but I can handle dull pain. OChem was a tad confusing partially because I was tired and struggling to stay awake during it. Then I went back to Rez with Devon to eat lunch and I had a salad and a small cheese Quesidila, and it was good and then I started finger knitting which was a good way to kill time that I shouldn't have been killing.

Then I had invert and micro and both went okay, average lectures I would say. After Micro I went to Rez and had a very nice phone convo with my daddy, whom I miss,and then made a nice dinner for myself, I have learned that I think Thursday nights will be my me nights which is okay I guess. After dinner I made a grilled peanut butter and Nutella sandwich and it was delicious, though I need to perfect it.

I then finger knit for a bit and then I had a lovely phone conversation with Erica :) and then Fabris came home and interrupted mine and Ericas nice convo and turned it into a 4way skype sesh with Katy Tara Erica and I, we made Tara come over from Keyoh. Kaliie also had a guest appearance :).

There were many laughs and Erica is coming up for semi-formal in the beginning of February which is awesomely awesome.

On a not so good note, I can feel the dull pain in my head building and I'm hoping that the sharp pains that woke me up last night don't return. And that my head is feeling good for Jump Back to New Years Tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment