Sunday, January 23, 2011

A early blog for a tired Chanel

Today was a day of homework, I was up at 10:30, cleaned the kitchen, and then I started working on my micro lab assignment and i did that for about 2 hours and then I did some notes and my invert lab assessment.

I tried to work on OChem but I got too tired and lost my focus, I took a break that was supposed to over at 5, and it's now after 6 and I still haven't gotten back to work. I'm thinking I may just shower and go to bed super early, or maybe just relax I need to repaint my toe nails, tidy my room and such things, maybe be a bit more productive, but it is kind of unlikely, maybe I'll try and finish my notes for BioChem, which should be relatively mindless.

I'm still not feeling well in many ways:
I'm tired
My throat is really sore, it hurts to swallow :(
I still feel out of place at school
I still just want to go home
and to add to that I'm stressed that midterms start in two weeks and I haven't finished my assignments that are due this week and I'm so lost in Ochem, tomorrow I'm hoping to do some serious Ochem and BioChem work, even though I'll have my physics lab and I'm hoping to get to the gym tomorrow.

I think I'm done for the night, I need a fresh start, and I'm hoping that fresh start will be tomorrow.

Hopefully....


Night!

1 comment: