Thursday, January 20, 2011

So tired...

Today was a long day beginning at 7am when I woke up to basically a blizzard outside and had to trek through the snow to get to my lab.

The lab was fun, we got to look at sea sponges and a variety of jellies. We also got to see the sea anemone in the reef tank get fed, which was really cool.

After my lab I killed time until my Ochem class,
Did some notes,
Went to invert where I almost fell asleep
Went to micro, and then came back to rez to make dinner before going to work at 7.

It was another night of being the mascot, it was hot, but I lived. Hopefully I live through tomorrow, and I also hope I get a decent nights sleep as I am soo very tired.

I`m going to try and relax and then goto bed at a reasonable time.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment