Friday, January 7, 2011

While everyone else is out I'll be in

This morning wasn't too bad, I was up at 8:30, and this morning I paid my first cell phone bill, which was more than I was expecting it to be and then I rushed a bit to get ready, but Fabris made my toast for me, which save me a bit of time, so Thank you Fabris.

Physics was a bore and we didn't get through the notes which isnt a surprise and then I tried to read the Invert text for a hour before I had my next class, I go through a few pages, but I didnt read nearly as much as I should have, it was hard to focus.

Bio Chem was short we only had a 30minutes lecture which kind of threw off my plans. i was planning on going downtown to deal with some grant stuff at 12:30, but I ended up going back to Rez and eating lunch before going downtown with kallie at 1.

We got downtown and found the designated Canada Post Outlet and I got my stuff dealt with, but Kallie was lacking her social insurance card so she couldnt deal with her stuff, then she had to goto an appointment and I went to go catch the bus and I JUST missed it by like maybe a minute I saw it leave and then I had to wait at a sketchy PG bus stop alone for 30minutes waiting for another bus in the cold and I was really not dressed well, and I was freezing.

Eventually I made it back up to the school and to rez and I was considering lying down for a bit but then fabris and Tara showed up and we ended up making cauliflower ginger soup, which was quite good, but a touch spicy. We ate that and then an hour later I had a salad and then I continued to snack all night.

Fabris and Katie went an RLA social thing and Kallie and Liz and adam and tara went to a party at Randy's place in town and I stayed here. I'm not in the mood to go out, I'm tired and not feeling 100%. but it does kinda suck to be alone on a Friday night, sitting on a couch watching sex and the city and trying not to eat all of the food I have, I hate when I get bored and then all I wanna do is eat. I could try and be productive but I think I'm too tired for that so i don't really know what to do.

I guess I'll watch tv, maybe take a shower or a bath and goto bed early...talk about a great first friday back. I guess I did make the right choice though, if I had gone out I don't think I would have good time, I would have been tired and cranky and it wouldnt have gone well I think.



I miss home, I miss spending my nights with Kal :P well I guess I enjoyed spending them with Dan aswell

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment