Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sitting in a towel

I'm sitting in a towel wondering what I should write about. I finally managed to convince myself to shower and now I must muster the energy to get in my Pjs..in due time.

Today was an average day, we got through the first chapter in OChem which means I have an assignment due thursday, which I am almost finished. After Ochem I met with Fabris so we could pick up our good food box which contained the following delicious food items:
Potatoes
Onions
Carrots
Celery
Broccoli
Red Peppers
Mushrooms
Parsley
Cabbage
Pears
Apples
A Rutabaga
and I think that's it.

After unpacking the food box and having some Chili for lunch I went to my INvert class followed by my Micro class.

Both went well.

I then went back to Rez where fabris had been on a mission to find a cabbage recipe and she did, we had a cabbage pasta thing for dinner which was surprisingly good.

We then Killed time until the SGU meeting at 7 and it was a long meeting. Upon returning home, which took awhile as we had to goto Keyoh and get Fishes tank , and then we stopped into see Tara, went back to Neyoh, popped in to say to Morganne and then Liz Lindsay and Katie and then Finally home, where fabris and I did some yoga, followed by watching Sex and the City

Followed by me not wanting to shower and then showering and then ending up writing in my blog in a towel.

Apparently it's snowing back home. Poor soon to be snow covered Poco.

I guess I should get into my Pjs

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment