Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why must I do things to myself

This morning I wanted to get up earlyish to do laundry, but that didnt happen, I git up at like 11:20 when my mom called me, we had a short chat. and then i took a shower since I didnt have one last night.

Today was the day of food olympics that I didnt really want to do, but no one would fricken man up so I had to do it. To keep things simple and easy i'm just going list the events , keep in mind its a relay race style.
3 crackers
2 hot dogs
Dare number one: cat Food
peanut butter sandwich
chug can of coke
Dare number two: Beef liver
eat a banana, that you have peel roll in chocolate and coconut and sprinkles
eat two snack packs of jello without hands
Dare number three: escargot from a can
moving beans from plate to another using chopsticks
twizzler relay, points for speed and tiniest piece
the came the final tie breaker relay
Quail eggs and unpeeled garlic

And we should have won, but typical rez challenge, we didnt win
but i didn't feel as sick afterwards.


I did laundry

laid about all day, and got around to do some homework and I hate my microbiology lab, its so stupid.

I'm having some serious missing home issues.

I feel out of place at school.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment