Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Day of Classes of 2011

This morning i woke up and I was soo very sore, i think it's from lugging about my luggage and groceries yesterday, I feel like I spent hours at the gym yesterday and I didn't. My back is sore as is my neck and my arms and everything is sore, it kinda sucks.

I managed to get up this morning and to goto class and Physics was a bore, but I knew it was going to be and I only had one other class today which was BioChem, and the class was 8 minutes, he just went over the syllabus and that was it, which was kinda nice, but also weird, I was done class before 12,

At 1 i went down to college heights to goto the bank and Devon came with me and we got coffee and went to save on and the bank. I got the stuff I needed at the bank and at save-on I got a toaster which was on sale, which was a bonus. I need a toaster, for some reason at school I feel like I cannot live without toast. I then had to look like a fool carrying a giant toaster on the bus and up to rez, but it was worth it because I now have a shiny toaster that can hold 4 pieces of bread.

I was also planning on going to the post office to deal with my grant, but due to me buying a toaster I did not which means I will now do it on Friday, which kind of sucks because it delays when I get the money, but I can live without it.

I ate an early dinner, I made soft tacos at like 4:30 and since then I have just been sitting around, not really knowing what to do with myself. A bunch of people when downtown to coaches to watch the hockey game, and I didn't go because I was worried I would be tempted to spend money and I really want to try my best to save money. So now I'm alone writing in my blog really early because I don't know what else to do.

I did do something productive, I passed my Bio Safety quiz which is something i needed to do before my microbiology lab next week, now I just have to go and get the sticker that proves that I did pass it.

With the rest of my night I'll probably just lay about, maybe get some school stuff organized, and maybe try and get some other productive type things done, but I'm not in the mood.

I'm really having trouble settling, I know that I have only been back a day, but things just feel off. I don't know why, but it's not very pleasant at all. I'm already counting the days down until I get to go home at reading break and I feel like that's probably not a good thing, but I can't help it. I'm homesick.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment