Monday, January 24, 2011

Still not 100%

This morning I really wished that weekends were three days long, I needed more time to get things done, luckily today I was pretty productive, I went to all my classes, completed my Ochem assignment, got alot of my bioChem assignment done which is good, because those are two things I was worried about.

Today I also had my first physics lab and it was complete Bull shit, the lab TA has no idea what he is doing, the lab manual is out of date, and it was stupid, but I finished it and it's all ready to be handed in tomorrow, Yay, sadly i'll have another lab next week and the week after, but then reading break , YAY

In terms of how I'm feeling about life in PG in general, its about the same
I went to the gym and it did make me feel a bit better and I am trying to figure out why I feel so out of place and such. Hopefully I will figure out soon, because I'm getting tired of feeling like this and it's no fun and I don't want people to be worry about me.

I also find it kind of interesting that this blog is how people know how I'm feeling, between this and facebook people may never have to look at me and just know that something is wrong, they'll just be able to read about it. I don't know how I feel about that. I know I'm not an easy person to read, but sometimes I wish people would be able to tell when something is wrong. When I don't feel like myself, i don't think I act like myself, and isn't that something someone should notice?

Oh well, I'll figure it out and I will start feeling better, hopefully it happens soon. I am looking forward to talking to Dan tonight, I hope it will make me feel better.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment