Friday, January 21, 2011

Full Night on Duty, well 5.5 hours

So this morning I was soo tired when I woke up, but I had to goto physics because we had an assignment due and not handing in the first assignment would probably be a bad idea, so I went, handed in the assignment, and then spent 50minutes of my life being bored out of my mind.

After class I tried to call my mother, whom did not answer and then I almost accidentally fell asleep on a random couch but I managed to keep it together and stay awake through Biohem.

Then We got out of bioChem 20minutes early which is awesome when it is your last class on a friday :)

I had leftover soup for lunch and then tried to take a nap which was basically me lying in bed for two hours before getting up to get ready for work, which started at 4:30. I got there early because I am me and thats what I do, and I waited and waited and at 4:30 I was the only one of the three there. We got started doing simple tasks that a monkey probably could have done and then I had to suit up for the game.

I had no handler by the way, no one followed me to go get water, no one helped me into the costume, nope I did that all myself.

The timberwolves won both games and apparently I'm the best mascot they've had this year so far. I didn't throw up or pass our so I would call it a success, but now I am hungry and soo tired due to my lack of food, lack of sleep and lack of who knows what else...maybe physical contact.

I would also like to congratulate Dan on getting his license, YAY Dan. I would also like to wish him well in hope that his sickness goes away <3

I'm going to make some food, take a shower and then try and go to sleep in what is a very rowdy rez. Wish me Luck.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment