Sunday, January 16, 2011

My head wont stop hurting

So this morning i tried to be up by 7:30 to goto the musical marathon, but when I got up my head was killing me and I felt like shit so i stayed in bed and continued to stay in bed for awhile.

I got out of bed to eat breakfast and then was a little bit productive, but then I ended back up in bed and I kept going from cold to hot to cold to hot and my head was hurting.

I called my daddy who suggested that i try and nap so I did and that didnt work so well, eventually i go too bored and got out of bed and made impossible CHesseburger pie which was quite good.

I spent some time with Katie Harrhy juts chatting and such and then we made these weird potato snack things, which were strange but good, and we were going to watch a movie with Kallie but she ended up getting home later than expected due to buses and then Katie MOrganne Adam Liz and I wanted frostys but we went to wendys and it was closed so we ended up at mcdonalds and I got a McFlurry, and I got their new apple crisp one which was okay. We then sat around and played never have I ever and I really should have gone to bed a few hours ago but apparently I'm and idiot and I will be going to bed very soon.

Niight!

No comments:

Post a Comment