Sunday, January 9, 2011

At Least I went out

this morning I tried to sleep in but I was up before 8 am and then every few hours after that until I got out of bed at like 11ish. I got up and Kallie had tided up a but because she was having people over for a birthday dinner potluck at four.

I spent most of my day feeling like a blob, lounging about watching tv until I had to make spring rolls for the potluck, and then people slowly started to arrive and we had lots of food and lots of laughs.

Oh and Natalie is up for the weekend which is awesome because she has been missed since this year she has been going to langara, it was nice to see her and she apparently spends alot of time in poco and has been to more bars in the area than I have which is kinda funny.

After much food and ice cream cake we were trying to decide what to do. Ryan was going to a Toga party at Lexi's and then it was decided that kallie, Leanne, Mike and some other boy would go too, and we were going to take the 10:06 bus so we would have time to get ready, but then the next thing I know we are catching the 9:06 bus which leaves in 5 minutes, I couldnt get a toga and I had to rrun and try not to slip on the way to the bus and breathing in the freezing cold air hurts.

We made it on the bus and we decided that we were going to the pub alfredos so they could drink a little more before going to Lexi's, so we go in and get ID'd instantly, obviously and we sit down and they order this super tower thing of beer and there has to be 4 people per tower and it was Karaoke Night!

We convinced Kallie to get up and sing and she did don't stop believing and I sang too, off to the side to support her, we also did a little duet in the middle of the song, it was fun. Then we walked to Lexi's and I felt bad because I wasn't wearing a toga and almost everyone else was and people who weren't acquired togas while they were there.

I left before midnight, I wasn't having an awesome time and didn't feel like staying another hour. I had to wait in the cold in sketchy dark PG for a little bit, but better that than missing the bus. I was the only person on the bus and made it back safely to my warm room, and now I get to get in my PJs and watch the Nutty Professor on TV.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment