Sunday, January 9, 2011

An odd day of odd feelings

Today was an interesting first sunday back, not all that eventful, but interesting to say the least.

I got out bed late and showered and had peanut butter and honey for breakfast, which was delicious. Then I decided that it was a good idea to read my Invert text book and take some notes and that went well, I go through two rather long chapters, which means I am caught up on reading for this week which is good and while taking these notes, I watched Legally Blonde, sex in the city, the bugs bunny and tweety show. Then I made and earlish dinner of salad and pasta.

Fabris got back from her RLA camp today but she has once again left to go watch movies and Morgan and Marlina's. After eating my dinner, I was watching Ratatouille, when I got a text informing me that one of my Highschool teachers had died of a Heart Attack, not good news, he wasn't very old. The facebook world is now full of messages going out to the late but great Mr. Lapa. It's interesting to see how many people seem to care about a High School teacher and coach. I guess it just goes to show that teachers and coaches to make a difference in our lives and that they will be remembered, but not by all, but by many. Rest In Peace Mr. Lapa.


After the not so great news I discovered that my room is big enough to do yoga in which is surprising but nice. I can now do yoga in the privacy and comfort of my own room. Good to Know.

I was particularly homesick today and right now, and it is not in any way a pleasant feeling.

I miss home!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment