Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Writing early in hopes of getting to bed early

Last night Dan and I were on the phone for like 6+ hours, it was awesome, but left me with very little time to sleep, I'm running on like 4-5 hours of sleep.

Class was okay, O chem is hard, and I feel like I'm falling behind.

Today I also got into to see a doctor who thinks my headaches are an extension of my tense muscles and prescribed me some anti-inflammatory pills, I hope they work. It's really becoming hard to do anything when my head is constantly in a state of discomfort. I'm hoping that if I rest today I will start to feel better tomorrow.

Thats why Im writing now so its one less thing I have to worry about tonight.

All in all, not a very eventful day.

I'm going to go lie down.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment