Thursday, January 27, 2011

1 week till Erica Arrives :)

Once again, last night, my sleep was disturbed my snowplows :( They kept me up till 12ish and woke me up again at 3 :(

This lack of sleep is becoming frustrating.

I'm tired and cranky and I don't enjoy it, anyways.

This morning I got out of bed at 7 to get ready for my 8am lab, which was done in around an hour and I was settled back in Rez by 9:30. I then decided to do some invert notes and watch How to Train your Dragon, and yes it is still as cute as it was when I watched it with Dan over winter break. The movie took up the perfect amount of time and when It was over I went to my OChem class.

All my classes today went well and I handed in my microlab assignment, which was a relief though I have no Idea how I will do on that assignment.

After mY micro class I made myself a nice dinner and as I was attempting to be productive, it began to hit me, how tired I was and then just decided to relax for the rest of the night.

I had a nice chat with Katie and then Erica called me and we had many laughs.
Also I need to acquire overall shorts, denim overall shorts or overalls that I can hem into shorts, but not cutoff overall shorts, that would be a nono.

On a sad note, I haven't been able to text Dan all day and it kinda sucks, but Brittany said she would be my replacement Dan so I can still have someone to Text and Brittany and I have made plans for when i am home in February, and I look forward to them very much.

Anyways I think I'm gunna get ready for bed and maybe do some internet browsing

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment