Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day back.

This morning was an early one, I was up at 5:30, which was not very fun considering how late I went to bed and how poorly I slept. Morganne came over to my place last night to sleep over because we were on the same plane in the morning.

Our flight left at 8:55 and it was on time and we arrived in Prince George just after 10. We spent quite some time waiting for our baggage to come out, and we ran into Kealy and someone whos name I can't recall and ended up catching a cab with them back to the University, which reminds me, I owe Morganne $10, so Morganne if you read this and it is a reasonable time please stop by and receive your money.

Once back at Rez, Morganne and I dropped off our stuff and went to save on where I spent way too much money on deliciously awesome food. Then we came back and I unpacked my groceries and my other things from home, which didnt take too long. I also switched my duvet cover for the new one that Dan got me at ikea, thanks Dan, I miss you.

I also made some spring rolls which were the first thing I had eaten all day other than the cookies on plane this morning. and they were okay, I wasn't really hungry, but I knew I should eat something, so I ate them and continued to unpack, and whilst all this was occurring I had still not seen Kallie.

I then went down to the school to deal with my fees and such and to get a bus pass sticker and the line at the cashiers office was soooo very long, but I waited in it and I got everything paid up and now I am super poor which isn't a good feeling but I dont have much of a choice.

When I got back Katie stopped by and while we were chatting Kallie came home and we hung out for a bit and then Kallie had offered to make me dinner, but the cooking of the pizza turned out to be a fail on Kallie's part, sorry kallie. The oven was on broil rather than bake and the cardboard was left on, oops, Kallie then ordered pizza.

Then I spent some time printing off some notes and trying to settle in, which I am finding to be rather difficult.
I feel like I am a stranger or a visitor in this room, it has a weird feeling that I can't seem to describe, but I will think about and try and come up with words describe how I am feeling about being in this room.

The reason I am writing so early is because I am super tired, and wish to goto bed early and I don't want to have to worry about it later, I just wanna relax, maybe shower and then goto bed.

I already miss home and I haven't even been gone a day.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment