Sunday, January 16, 2011

A day spent trying to catch up

Once again I woke up and my head was hurting, I did not attend any of the musicals at the musical movie marathon due to the fact that I haven't been feeling well and I had to get some stuff done today or I would be way behind, which is no good.

I spent my day reading, taking notes, snacking, doing assignments and stuff like that. Nothing of interest occurred and I'm writing early in hopes that I can get to bed early tonight. I stayed up too late last night and I have class in the morning tomorrow, and I must try and get more stuff done. I really dont want to fall behind but its hard to focus when your head is aching.


I'm not sure what I am going to do with the rest of my night, but if anything of interest happens I will add it in before going to sleep.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment