Monday, January 10, 2011

First Monday of Classes

So today was my first monday of classes, but it was still not a full day because I do have a physics lib on mondays but they don't start till January 24th, yay. Which means that today I was done class at 12:30.

Physics and BioChem were okay, kind of boring but bearable. I also got a MicroBi textbook today from my friend Natasha who had an older edition, which is better than nothing and better for paying over $100 for a new edition.

After class I got mail, a letter from my lovely friend and former roommate Erica, aswell as a list of 10 reasons to miss a roommate, though i can't give her credit for that idea as I sent her a list in the summer with the same title, but it was awesome to get mail. Man do I miss that girl.

Then fabris and I went to the gym for a bit and went on the elliptical for about 30minutes, I have to get back to going to the gym but I have to do it slowly. Tomorrow I plan on doing yoga at the very least and on Thursday I have Ultimate Frisbee which should be quite a workout. I hope there are plenty of subs.

My afternoon was spent reading my newly obtained microbiology text, as well as testing out our new low flow shower head which has a massage option and though the pressure is lower I think I can get used to it in time, though washing my hair will take a bit longer. After my shower, i read more micro and made a quesedia, which was delicious, followed that with more micro and several cups of tea. On one my reading breaks I checked my email and found a pleasant surprise. Turns out I have a job interview on monday for the residence student event leader, which i awesome. if i get the job it will be a nice source of perhaps some fun money :), which I am in need of.

After awhile I couldn't read anymore so I ended up watching bad TV, like the bachelor and now I am waiting to call Dan, as tomorrow is my "late" day which makes tonight the best night for me to call him.

Night!

2 comments:

  1. i miss you chanel! i wish you lots of luck on the job interview, i hope you get the position :) i am enjoying reading your blog from such a distance, it makes me feel like i am not that far away.

    love erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am glad it helps you feel connected, I'm trying to keep the entries better and more complete this semester, even if I'm tired when writing them.

    ReplyDelete